Serial 1 Mosh/Cty Ebike
Serial 1, the electric bike company spun out of Harley-Davidson, launched its second-generation lineup of premium e-bikes — but the biggest changes will be coming to the company’s app.
The updated bikes will come with a host of new software features provided by Serial 1’s new partnership with Google Cloud. The company says that Google Cloud has selected Serial 1 as its new “strategic eMobility partner,” meaning the e-bike maker will be among the first to integrate Google’s software products into its vehicles.
The ultimate urban commuter ebike, the MOSH/CTY model is a pedal-assist ebike designed for trend-setting adults seeking a stylish and flexible way to move around their fast-paced urban environments. Fly faster and farther, solo or in a pack. It’s quick, nimble and an absolute ripper.
• Motor Type: Brose S Mag. Brushless internal rotor, mid-drive mounting
• Motor Power: 250W (continuous rated power)
• Torque: 90Nm/66 ft. lb.
• Battery: 529Wh, integrated, removable
• Range: 35-105 miles – Depends on mode and terrain
• Charge Time: 0-100% charge = 4.75hrs, 0-75% charge = 2.6hrs
• Maximum Assistance Speed: 20 mph (US)/25 kph (EU)
• Drivetrain: Single speed, freewheel
• Final Drive: Gates Carbon Drive belt
• Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, welded construction, internal routing
• Fork: Aluminum
• Brakes: Tektro hydraulic two-piston-caliper disc brakes front and rear, 203mm
x 1.8mm rotors
• Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
• Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.8-inch
• LED Front Lighting:
-LED Headtube Shield Signature light
• LED Rear Lighting: Integrated tail lights with brake light
• Rack: N/A
• Fenders: N/A
• Controller: Brose Display Remote
• TFT Display: N/A
• Digital Display: N/A. Available via Serial 1 App.
• Frame Sizes: S, M, L, XL
• Weight: 48.3 lb./21.9 kg (Size Large)