Serial 1 Mosh/Cty Ebike
Serial 1, the electric bike company spun out of Harley-Davidson, launched its second-generation lineup of premium e-bikes which includes a host of new software features provided by Serial 1’s new partnership with Google Cloud as a "strategic eMobility partner."
The ultimate urban commuter ebike, the MOSH/CTY model is a single speed pedal-assist ebike designed for trend-setting adults seeking a stylish and flexible way to move around their fast-paced urban environments. Fly faster and farther, solo or in a pack. It’s quick, nimble and an absolute ripper.
• Motor Type: Brose S Mag. Brushless internal rotor, mid-drive mounting
• Motor Power: 250W (continuous rated power)
• Torque: 90Nm/66 ft. lb.
• Battery: 529Wh, integrated, removable
• Range: 35-105 miles – Depends on mode and terrain
• Charge Time: 0-100% charge = 4.75hrs, 0-75% charge = 2.6hrs
• Maximum Assistance Speed: 20 mph (US)/25 kph (EU)
• Drivetrain: Single speed, freewheel
• Final Drive: Gates Carbon Drive belt
• Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, welded construction, internal routing
• Fork: Aluminum
• Brakes: Tektro hydraulic two-piston-caliper disc brakes front and rear, 203mm
x 1.8mm rotors
• Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
• Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.8-inch
• LED Front Lighting:
-LED Headtube Shield Signature light
• LED Rear Lighting: Integrated tail lights with brake light
• Rack: N/A
• Fenders: N/A
• Controller: Brose Display Remote
• TFT Display: N/A
• Digital Display: N/A. Available via Serial 1 App.
• Frame Sizes: S, M, L, XL
• Weight: 48.3 lb./21.9 kg (Size Large)
About Serial 1
Serial 1 ebikes rolled on the scene in 2020 and have been creating a buzz ever since. Developed by the engineers at Harley-Davidson, this premium brand of ebikes features many advanced features not found with any other ebike today. It is designed from the ground up to provide a comfortable, safe, and stylish way to get around.
The quality and technology in the Serial 1 ebikes are top notch and there are multiple models and sizes available. You can't appreciate the features by reading about them, so we invite you to come in for a test ride so you can experience first hand how special they are.