Helmets by LEM
LEM offers safe durable, lightweight, comfortable and good looking helmets at a great price. They are designed for those who care about the cycling lifestyle and safety rather than those looking for the latest high-tech trends. They enhance the fun and adventure of cycling!
- LEM started in Italy in 1972 by Romano Magnani
- Created a company called "Lavorazioni Elmi Magnani" (LEM) which means "Helmet Workshop of Magnani"
- Now based in Northern California
- Manufactured with in-mold construction, the process used by high-end helmets
- Benefits are a taped on shell, good looking finished product, and structural reinforcement (which allows larger vents)
- The plastic shell protects the foam against UV light and minor knocks
- The commuter helmet Boulevard is available in 3 colors from Earth Rider
- Rated as the Consumer Reports Best Buy among commuter helmets